Sonic's Free Run Sonic's Free Run

dude

dude i've used garageband loops also...they gain no credit for you here.

doppler73 responds:

I'm not the only one, listen to Edd's Crappy Song, you'll say the same thing.

Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final

Sick

This is so awesome! The guitar sounds great, on a side note did anyone else whip out a pokemon game so they could play Dragonites cry at 3:31?

Still Blastin' Still Blastin'

OMG

I think i saw a triple rainbow in the distance while listening to this song!! What does this mean???

(CHS) Last Hope (CHS) Last Hope

awesome!

I could see this in a castle crashers sequel

ChaosDragon004 responds:

I definately have to play that game because I've heard way too much about it. Thanks for the review bro.

Gangsta's Rave (DJC) Gangsta's Rave (DJC)

I'm liking this....

Not bad at all, i like what youve done with this song. The transitions could use a little work but thats understandable due to the way garageband is set up. I also use gb so if you get the time feel free to swing by my page.

First Snow Remix First Snow Remix

Relax and take notes....

This is probably the best mashup I have ever layed ears upon. This shit is awesome, keep it up man

Man on a Mountain Man on a Mountain

One flaw

If this is bluegrass then wheres the banjo? But other than that this is an amazing song and its nice to hear something different for a change

notnath responds:

not all bluegrass has banjo...and newgrounds doesn't have a folk cateogry so I had to stick it here.

No More - Linkin Park Remix No More - Linkin Park Remix

Wow

This is the first time i've been on newgrounds in a while and i have to say that this song really impresses me. Keep it up, i really enjoy this.

Ereez responds:

Syntrus's dirty Keytar Syntrus's dirty Keytar

oh get it

this is dirty

Syntrus responds:

yeah!!!!

Summer Solace {durn} Summer Solace {durn}

Very Good!!

This sounds like something Daft Punk would make, and I'm really enjoying it!!

Keep up the good work, I'm anxious to hear what the next song is going to be like.

durn responds:

thanks a lot, beast. :) I just started something new this morning so we'll see how it turns out!